Jennifer Morrow has been working with the Opera House for over ten years – moving from member of the Community Advisory Board to CAB Chair to OHA’s Program Manager to her current position as OHA’s General Manager. Still, we’re willing to bet there are a few things you don’t know about her. For instance, which fictional character’s style does she aspire to? Read on to find out!
I grew in Lewiston, New York, just outside of Niagara Falls where my family owned a bookstore.
2. How would your elementary school classmates remember you?
Hanging from trees reading books.
3. Name four fictional characters with whom you’d be okay being stuck in an elevator. Why them?
– Pippi Longstocking so we could talk style.
– Jane Campion’s Fanny Brawne for sewing tips.
– Hannah Bryant to commiserate about the unforgivable thing Joe Coomer did to artists.
– Lisbeth Salander who would right all wrongs with significant force.
4. If you were a cartoon character, what cartoon character would you be?
Velma from Scoobey Doo- intelligent, mystery-solving, near-sighted, trouble with keeping my glasses on and stronger than I appear – and I used to have a favorite orange sweater until I wore it to pieces.
5. When did you fall in love with theater?
I never have. I like it but we are not in love. We were more attached before I knew how the sausage is made.
Come say hi to Jennifer next week at this month’s Alt-Movie – Still Alice!